Monday, July 25, 2005

My first Reader Digest - Personal finance for children

Yo..yesterday I just stop by in one of magazines stores, and having finished one of my book I try to find another stuff to read. Reader digest seems interesting to read, so I picked one. The magazines is already done by today, quite fast since the articles is kinda light. But many articles is interesting for me. One thing that interest me the most is how to teach finance to children. It’s something that always interesting for me, personal financial. There are 3 small things that you could do to teach personal finance to children :

1. Teach them and make them make their budget. Make it as easy as possible, but just make them do that.

2. Give them some kind of blank cheques, they could then used it to draw their budget.

3. Teach them to write down their expenses and together analyze it at the end of the month.

Is it to much to ask? If you think your children future is too much to ask, then it is. J

No comments: