Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Do you care about Indonesian's children?

Do you ever realized how is Indonesian’s children so left behind in the matter of education? Today I found out that Microsoft develop an application called “Microsoft Students 2006”. It is an application that will help students (not Indonesia of course…) to do their homework, make their scientific presentations, etc. Then suddenly I realized, how much we are left behind. Many of Indonesian’s children is out there left without any proper education, even they go to elementary school for example it is realy not enough, the teacher, learning / teaching methods, books & material, facilities, etc.

So do you ever think how is you, your family, your friends, your companies, your religion, etc help to solved this out? I try J so just wish me luck on the programs that I try to invoke here in my company.

Remember what I write previously? We cannot do great things, but only small things with great love. Shall we?

No comments: