Monday, July 11, 2005

Elements of Well-Being That could be influenced by managers & employees

  1. I know what is expected of me at work
  2. I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right
  3. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best eveyday
  4. In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work
  5. My supervisor or someone at work seems to care about me as a person
  6. There is someone at work who encourages my development
  7. At work, my opinion seem to count
  8. The mission/purpose of my company makes me feel my job is important
  9. My associates (fellow employees) are committed to doing quality work
  10. I have a best friend at work
  11. In the last six months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress
  12. This last year I have had opportunities at work to learn and grow

Copyrighted by the Gallup Organization – More on : Gallup Whitepaper

No comments: