Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Become an ordinary man

This night I came to one of my family wedding, not a close relatives, but I know her sister quite well…

This wedding have 2 things that interest me, one is it was so simple and humble. No fancy clothes, no “gubuk” (a small place where special food is served), no amazing pictures, etc. So simple. But this simple wedding bring me memory where simplicity is a key for successful life. When we go to work, where everybody wear fancy clothes, drive a car, etc then we suddenly want to have all of this thing. We become consumtives. May be is time to look at myself and improve myself for not being so consumtives.

The second thing that interest me is that how close is the situations, how family is gather together and talk happily. How great is the positive energy affecting one another…create a positives environment. Remember what Aa Gym said : 3M – “Mulai dari diri sendiri, Mulai dari yang kecil, Mulai saat ini juga”.

Have a nice day J

No comments: