Friday, February 01, 2008

Jakarta in Rain

Rain fall in Jakarta since last night, is not heavy actually but at
constant rate. I didn't think that this morning still raining, but it
did. The result of this rain is not flood (at least in my area) but all
the way to my office is traffic jam. I heard that this rain "paralyzed"
the city, even 3 in 1 is canceled this morning. Wow, it juts 1 night
stand...I mean 1 night rain and it's paralyzed? Mr Fauzi Bowo, you have
an enormous job to be done soon...

Lesson learned: all that we build in our life (experience, skill,
reputation) is not that easy to change if it's too late. If all that we
build is "junk yard" then our life is "traffic jam" / "paralyzed" every
time something unusual comes. So build your life in every second that
passed through your life.

Happy working!

No comments: