Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sigh...

I kinda have a headache today, there are 2 problems arise yesterday that I need to address today. Problems problems and ... problems sigh....

One of my vendor proposed a system that at first having a delicate total price...but unfortunately having even higher cost. This hidden cost almost make my project cost double. Yesterday I postponed the project...sigh...haven't tell this to my boss yet.

The other stuff is my server room is not adequate...the server room is to small for the raised floor that I want to implement in the next 2 months. What a weck....I forget to remember that raised floor each is a tile that have a dimension 60 x 60 cm. So I cannot put anything above it.

O yea...my deal with my vendor it seem running well...hehe I will contact her again next week. Hopefully in good return :p

No comments: