Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A drainer

Have you ever had a friend who have a capabilities to “drain” energy from other person just by show up? Haha, kinda ackward? But I have one friend who sometimes do that. Well this few days he’s been draining most of my energy, yea actually some other problem also take part in this draining session. Well I don’t know whether my energy is transferred to him, or it’s just gone into the thin air. I feel so tired and everything just seems not alright. And I think I’m gonna avoid him a bit, because this morning just by appearing beside me he kinda drain my energy that I gather last day.

I think people should increase the emotional reserve in every other people. As you probably know that everytime we talk nice to other people and help them we deposit something into our reserve in his/her emotional reserve for us. On the contrary talk bad, sarcastic opinion, bad treatment is a spending in our emotional reserve. So, I think it’s funny how is my friend handle this emotional reserve. He’s kinda deposit a lot sometimes by saying nice thing, help us, etc. But some other time he spend so much of his reserve and let the balance approaching zero (or negative? Hehe)

Well I just speak out here and learn from this experience..that’s all, I hope you all learn from here too, that sometimes people that you drained your reserve from is not willingly speak to you that your balance is approaching zero J

No comments: