Monday, November 07, 2005

Trust and integrity

Do you ever wonder how easy trust is diminishing and how hard it is to get back? This couple day I lost my faith to one of my friend, and I found it so difficult to get it back. Even when I say on and on that I trust him, I trust him, I trust him..still the situations is not the same any longer. Don’t know how long do this problem will exist. But one thing I learn is that when you have trust from any of your colleagues or friend, don’t broke it just for a silly situations or conditions. Their trust is one thing that so valuable in this world, more valuable and is harder to get then a diamond or gold. Keep your integrity, keep their trust. Some of the coming day you shall see that it’s all worthed, it’s worthed then any single thing in the world….

No comments: