Monday, November 07, 2005

Here go again.....

After quite sometimes I have time to write again J. My business plan is done and it is quite relieved having finished that out. Now is Lebaran holiday, so I spend my time at home just hanging around and play game haha. However one of my staff is asking to resign late this November. It is a hard decision, it really is. He will resign to build his own business. Up to this moment it seems nice huh? But not when you already go through his plan, it is very risky. Although every business always have its own risk, but to let his job go and start this new business is really not making me comfortable. I really don’t want him to fail and make his family life harder. Well, let just pray that he’s considering any other options that currently available.

No comments: