Monday, November 07, 2005

Life is not easy...at all

Late this afternoon I hear a story about one of garbage-man (a man who collects garbage from one house to another). Do you think become a garbage-man is just as easy as become a garbage-man? Well that’s what I thought too just couple hours ago. But well, life is hard my friend…life is hard. To become a garbage-man (red: a man whose salary is so low that he even found a great amount of difficulty just to send his boy to public elementary school) he must give some of his revenue for each day to “centeng” (a man who ask for money without having a authority to do that). Just to get a small amount of money he must suffer from this kind of treatment.

When you say that life is easy, life is fun…think again my friend, there are so many people out there that found that life so so difficult. So my friend, if you thought that life is easy then share your easiness with others. But when you thought that your life is hard, you must admit that your life is easier compare to the garbage-man that I tell you previously right?

Enjoy your life today !!!!

No comments: