Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My PFA Program

Long time since my last essay…see I start to create another “charity” program in my department. It’s call Personal Finance Aid (PFA) Program. This is a small and simple program to educate all my staff about how to maintain their personal finance. Including banking, budgeting, loan, assets, etc.

At the first time I don’t think the support will be mediocre, but suprisingly the reactions from the crowd is great J. I even have to make faster since everybody so anxious to hear more. So I make it from once a week to twice a week. The whole program will be finished in about 1 month.

It’s really glad to help them learn about finance and accounting in personal perspective. I hope this program will help them managing their financial issues. Cheerssssss

No comments: