Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Yup, today is one hell of a day...started by knowing that my email server doesn't send the emails since yesterday....have to focus my attention by doing it....ok that's just the beginning I suppose...



Late in the afternoon I got a meeting with my staff. Old problem rise quickly, one of my staff just like it use to be started to act "childish" by saying that he do not want to do the job now. Why? Since he is very busy and currently got a training project that he need to handle. Well, me and other staff feel that everybody busy...it just how we show it off differently. Since the training is planned after the job then it's also un-professional to do so. Grrrrr...I am not angry, I just don't get it why he always wanted to be "the most".....the most busy, the most smart, the most watch, must get all the attention............come on...we are all working right? we all have our own problems to take care.



In the evening one of my other staff talk to me, discuss about how he feel. He feel that many other staff say that his job is so poor. He feel very depressed, he think that everything that he do is no good. I told him that everything that we do have their own consequences. All that matter is not doing it right according other people, but balance the consequences. We can do something very fast and very discipline with our sub-ordinate, that will take care "project delay" problem. But it will also rise another problem....it make distance with your sub-ordinates. Perhaps they will feel depressed. So, balance is the most important thing..........



Fiuhhhhh...........really hard day...but at least it's weekend. I will get sometime to get away and freshen up a bit..............so, happy weekend



Courtesy of :
Galen Rowell

No comments: